Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THAICOM SATELLITES as Platform FOR BSkyB's pay TV for Wider Distribution of Legacy London's Contents

I just sent e-mail to Mr. Robert Fraser, Director of external communications of BSkyB's Pay TV telling him about an article I have read from this link: http://www.digitaltveurope.net/27280/olympics-fuel-new-uk-sports-channel/ talking about Legacy London, a 24-hour channel, which will begin airing its contents on BSkyB’s pay TV platform in November and is looking for wider distribution.

I also asked him whether any member of his team has a plan to visit the IBC 2012 exhibition at RAI Amsterdam in September 7-11, 2012 whom my team could meet and discuss with how we could possibly help his company realize Legacy London's goal of wider distribution of its contents.

I sent Thaicom satellites' footprints below for him to examine whether it's helpful for BSkyB's Pay TV business.

I just hope that he would convey my message to Mr. Nicholas Ferguson, Chairman and Jeremy Darroch, CEO of the said company.

God permits, meeting with these people happens, then it's a great step forward to realizing Thaicom's goal for UK and Europe.


No comments:

Post a Comment